MS-K Plus 1/8 Cat.6A (IEC)
for 10-gigabit Ethernet (500 MHz)
MS-K Plus 1/8 Cat. 6A RJ45 module, shielded, with dust shutter
For the transmission of digital and analogue voice, video and data signals.
The MS-K Plus RJ45 module is specified up to 500 MHz in accordance with the component standard IEC 60 603-7-51.
In combination with shielded Category 6A, 7 and 7A data cables all applications up to Class EA are applicable, that is including 10GBase-T (IEEE 802.3an).
Useable for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) in accordance with IEEE 802.3at. Compact zinc die casting housing.
Special construction for high packing density in faceplates/outlets (up to 3 modules).
Tool-less wire termination. 360° braid connection to the strain relief bar.
Strain relief bar fixed with a cable tie.
With snap-in mounting in patch panels and faceplates by a special kind of Keystone fitting (180° turned).
- Connector standards IEC 60512-99-001, IEC 60603-7-51
- Cabling standards ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-1, TIA/EIA 568-x
- Installation temperature -10 °C - +60 °C
- Storage temperature -40 °C - +70 °C
- Operating temperature -20 °C - +60 °C
- Connection type Connettori a perforazione di isolante IDC
- Solid copper wire 0.51 (AWG 24) - 0.63 (AWG 22)
- Diameter over Insulation 0.70 mm - 1.40 mm
- Re-connection quando si usa lo stesso filo o un diametro maggiore