backward compatible to RJ45
Module PS-GG45 7A 1000 MHz shielded
The PS-GG45 7A module is a shielded module, compatible with RJ45 and specified up to 1000 MHz.
It was developed especially for applications beyond 10-gigabit Ethernet with highest bandwidths.
When used together with Cat. 7A data cables and patch cords, it enables to fulfil all Class FA requirements for the 4-connector Channel in accordance with ISO/IEC 11801 Amendment 1:2008.
The “Two-in-One” module has 12 contacts that work in two different transmission modes: Standard = RJ45 and High-Speed = GG45.
Useable for Power over Ethenet Plus (PoE+) corresponding to IEEE 802.3at. Robust zinc die casting housing with Keystone clip for easy installation in patch panels and faceplates with Keystone openings.
Quick and reliable wire-connections with the termination tool for GG45.
Depending on the plug that is used (RJ45 or GG45) there are 8 out of 12 contacts enabled:
– the RJ45 plug uses the 8 contacts on the top-level,
– the GG45 plug enables the 8 contacts in the upper and lower corners.
The 360° braid connection supplies best Coupling Attenuation values and provides for immunity against Alien Crosstalk or other external influences.
- Connector standards IEC 60603-7-71
- Cabling standards ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-1
- Schermatura schermati
- GBit/s A 10 Gbit/s
- Connection type Connettori a perforazione di isolante IDC
- Connection type Conectores de desplazamiento de aislamiento IDC
- Solid copper wire 0.51 (AWG 24) - 0.65 (AWG 22)
- Stranded copper wire AWG24 - AWG28