WiFi High Density Accesspoints
These wireless arrays are the first modular WiFi products of their kind. They are characterized by upgradeability, excellent scaleability, high performance, and integrated safety. They consist of modular multi-state integrated access points (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) with powerful directional antennas, wireless controller, multi-gigabit switch, firewall, threat sensor and spectrum analyzer in a single, modular housing.
Their fully modular construction and software controlled via Web interface allow extremely flexible use of the array and sophisticated fine-tuning to each operational scenario.
– WiFi array, the choice of 2 to a maximum of 16 integrated access points,
depending on configuration, with up to 1.3 Gbit/s
– integrated WiFi controller
– standard mounting kit for ceiling mounting
– array operating system, including analysis and control software
– optional: Premium Support for hardware and software
Due to the modular design of the WLAN portfolio the WiFi arrays are already geared up to future WiFi standards, therefore providing good investment protection.
- The Xirrus WiFi arrays are designed mainly for wireless networks with high user density, a wide variety of devices and/or high bandwidth requirements (video applications, for example).
- Shielding EN 55022, EN 55024
- Atmospheric humidity 0 - 0.9 %
- Management interfaces - Command Line- Web Interface- Xirrus Management System (On-premise or Cloud)
- UL marked UL 60950-1:2003
|Article No.||Stock||Product||AP slots||On-board 802.11n radio cells||Radio type||Wave 2||Maximum WiFi backhaul link||Array OS operating system||MIMO technology||MIMO streams||GigE uplink ports||Bluetooth technology||Integrated WiFi threat sensor||Integrated antennas||External antennas||Antenna connectors||Maximum number Of Users||Integrated switch ports||Maximum input power||802.3at PoE+ compatible||802.3af PoE compatible||Weight [kg]|
||XR-320||2||2.4 & 5 GHz||2x2||Wave 1||867 MBit/s||AOSlight||SU-MIMO||1||No||No||4||256||1 - 1GbE||12.5 W||Yes||Yes||1 kg|
||XD2-230||2||2.4 & 5 GHz||3x3||Wave 2||2.6 GBit/s||integrated||SU-MIMO||3||1||Yes||Yes||6||480||2 - 1GbE||20 W||Yes||No||0.9 kg|
||XD2-240||2||2.4 & 5 GHz||4x4||Wave 2||3.47 GBit/s||integrated||SU-MIMO||8||Yes||Yes||8||480||2 - 1GbE||20 W||Yes||No||0.91 kg|
||XA4-240||4||2.4 & 5 GHz||4x4||Wave 2||3.47 GBit/s||integrated||MU-MIMO||16||No||Yes||4||16||960||1 - 2.5 GbE, 1 - GbE||46 W||Yes|