Multimode fibre, G50/125/250, OM3
IEC 60793-2-10 Type A1-OM3b, ISO/IEC 11801:2017 OM3, EN 50173:2018 OM3, TIA/EIA 492AAAC-B
Bend insensitive fibre with enhanced macrobending features, particularly recommended for high-performance transmissions in the 850 nm wavelength like 10-GbE with duplex links or 40/100-GbE with high-speed parallel optic links.
The geometrical, optical and mechanical specifications meet or exceed all relevant international standards.
This fibre is compatible with standard category OM2 fibres in existing/legacy networks.
- In Premises cabling for LAN backbones (Campus and Vertical/Riser cabling), Fibre to the Office and Fibre to the Desk (FTTO, FTTD = horizontal cabling) as well as in Data Centre cabling.
- Cladding diameter [µm] 125.0 +/- 1.0
- Coating diameter [µm] 240 +/- 5
- Core diameter [µm] 50.0 +/- 2.5
- Maximum cladding non-circularity[%] 1.2 %
- Maximum cladding/Coating concentricity error [µm] 12 µm
- Maximum core/cladding concentricity error [µm] 1.5 µm
- Test load [kpsi] 100 kpsi
- Fiber specifications IEC 60793-2-10 Type A1-OM3b, ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAC-B
- Cabling standards ISO/IEC 11801-1, EN 50173-1