FO-DCS 3U/7HP BO plug-in-modules, 6x MTP/APC (type A), OS2
for FO-DCS modular subracks / panels
High-Performance FO-DCS BO plug-in modules MTP, 3U/7HP
Open polycarbonate housing (PC) and front panel 3U/7HP in polycarbonate (black).
The radius limiter on the rear side and the integrated clips ensure a simple and safe handling of the pre-assembled legs.
The front panel is fitted with 6 MTP adapters and provides two integrated labelling strips on both sides of the MTP ports for customer-specific printing.
Fixation with two knurled screws (captive).
FO-DCS 3U/7HP breakout plug-in-modules MTP® (72F 3U/7HP) are suitable for all high-performance applications with duplex and parallel optic signals, e.g. 40/100 GbE, particularly in the data centre environment.
They find modular application in FO-DCS modular panels (19"/1U) or in FO-DCS subracks (19"/3U, 19"/4U).
They are designed to accept pre-assembled MTP trunk cables, MTP patch cables or MTP fanout cables.
Packing densities of up to 864 fibres (when using MTP with 12 fibres) on 3U are achieved with these plug-in modules.
- Outer dimensions (HxWxD) 3 U, 129 mm x 35 mm x 184 mm
- Acceptance capacity 6 MTP ports (72 fibres)
- Fully equipped Yes
- Dust/Laser protection, frontside Dust plug
- Dust protection, frontside Yes
- Laser protection, frontside No
- We recommend Datwyler's high-performance FO-DCS MTP-LCD fanout cables and FO-DCS MTP patch cables to connect the transcievers.
- Adapter colour, front side green
- Adapter material, front side Polymeric
- Adapter type, front side MTP
- Adapter, front side 6 x MTP, green (Dust plug)
- Number of adapters, front side 6
Housing with front panel, equipped with 6 MTP adapters (type A).
All ports are fitted with two dust protection plugs (front/rear).
Rear side with integrated radius limiter and clips for the pre- assembled legs.
|Article No.||Stock||Product||Colour||Material||Weight [kg]||Packing unit||GTIN / EAN|
||FO-DCS BO plug-in-module MTP 3U/7HP, 6x MTP (type A), green||black||Polycarbonate (PC)||0.3 kg||1 pc.||40393910006063|