FO-DCS 3U/7HP BO plug-in-modules, 6x LCQ
for FO-DCS modular subracks / panels, OM3
High-Performance FO-DCS BO plug-in modules LCD, 3U/7HP
Open polycarbonate housing (PC) and front panel 3U / 7HP in polycarbonate (black).
The radius limiter on the rear side and the integrated clips ensure a simple and safe handling of the pre-assembled legs.
The front panel is fitted with 6 LCD adapters and provides two integrated labelling strips on both sides of the LCD ports for customer-specific printing.
Fixation with two knurled screws (captive).
FO-DCS breakout plug-in modules LCQ (24F 3U/7HP) are suitable for all high-performance applications with duplex signals, particularly in the data centre environment.
They find modular application in FO-DCS modular panels (19"/1U) or in FO-DCS subracks (19"/3U, 19"/4U).
They are used to accept pre-assembled LC/LCD trunk cables.
Packing densities of up to 144 fibres on 3U are achieved with these plug-in modules.
- Outer dimensions (HxWxD) 3 U, 129 mm x 35 mm x 182 mm
- Acceptance capacity 6 quad ports (24 fibres)
- Fully equipped Yes
- Dust/Laser protection, frontside Dust plug
- Dust protection, frontside Yes
- Laser protection, frontside No
- As a high-performance patch cable we recommend the FO-DCS LCD Uniboot patch cables.
- Fibre type OM3
- Adapter colour, front side turquoise
- Adapter material, front side Polymeric
- Adapter type, front side LCQ
- Adapter, front side 6 x LCQ, turquoise (Dust plug)
- Number of adapters, front side 6
- Sleeve material, front side Zirconia (ZrO2)
Housing with front panel, equipped with 6 LC duplex adapters (ceramic sleeves).
All ports are fitted with two transparent dust protection plugs (front/rear).
Rear side with integrated radius limiter and clips for the pre-assembled legs.
Optional LCD laser protection clips (metal) can be obtained and retrofitted.
|Article No.||Stock||Product||Colour||Material||Weight [kg]||Packing unit||GTIN / EAN|
||FO-DCS BO plug-in-module LCQ 3U/7HP, 6x LCQ, turquoise||black||Polycarbonate (PC)||0.3 kg||1 pc.||40393910006223|