HD-DCS BO module, 6x MPO, OM4
for HD-DCS modular panels
Polycarbonate (PC) housing with press-fit cover.
At the rear the HD-DCS BO modules have a slot fitted with a cable grommet.
Front couplers with translucent dust plugs.
HD-DCS BO modules are suitable for all high-density and high-performance applications with parallel optic signals, particularly in the data centre environment.
They find modular application in the slots of the HD-DCS modular panels (19”/1U) in which they can be inserted from the front.
They are used to accept pre-assembled MTP trunk cables.
A packing density of 864 fibres (MTP12) on 1U are achieved with these type of modules.
- Acceptance capacity 72 fibres (MTP12)
- Dust/Laser protection, frontside Dust plug
- Dust protection, frontside Yes
- Laser protection, frontside No
- As high-performance patch cables for high-density solutions Datwyler recommends the HD-DCS MTP patch cables with push-pull rods.
- Adapter colour, front side heather violet
- Adapter material, front side Polymeric
- Adapter type, front side 6MPO
- Adapter, front side 1 x 6MPO, heather violet (Dust plug)
- Number of adapters, front side 1
Housing, equipped with 1x 6MPO adapter with translucent dust plug protection on front side.
Rear side is fitted with a cable grommet.
- MTP standard (IEC) IEC 61754-7, IEC 61755-3-31, IEC 61755-3-32
|Article No.||Stock||Product||Outer dimensions (HxWxD)||Colour||Material||Weight [kg]||Packing unit||GTIN / EAN|
||HD-DCS BO module, 6x MPO, OM4||13 mm x 88 mm x 118 mm||black||Polycarbonate (PC)||0.07 kg||1 pc.||40393910145168|