KS-TC Plus Cat.6A (IEC) tool-less, compact
RJ45 module, shielded, Category 6A (IEC)
KS-TC Plus Cat.6A (IEC) RJ45 module, tool-less, shielded, with dust shutter
For the transmission of digital and analogue voice-, video- and data signals.
The KS-TC Plus RJ45 module is specified up to 500 MHz in compliance with the component standard IEC 60603-7-51.
Enables acceptance testing with high spare capacity at the limit values stipulated for Class EA Permanent Links when combined with shielded Category 6A, 7, 7A and 8 data cables. Therefore it is applicable for 10-gigabit Ethernet transmissions in accordance with IEEE 802.3.
Useable for Power over Ethenet, PoE+ and 4PPoE application. Solid zinc die casting housing with mounting clip for installation in Keystone panels and outlets.
Contact spring with phosphor bronze alloy, plated with gold.
For connecting the wires a wire manager is used in combination with two integrated moveable housing wings for tool-less IDC connections. Only for cutting the wires a plane wire cutter is necessary.
The 360° metal shield ensures a durable fully shielded environment.
The module comes with an integrated strain relief, no cable tie is needed.
The module is re-usable.
Potential balancing possibility directly at the module when needed.
With removable black dust shutter. Other colours available as accessories sets.
- Shielding shielded
- GBit/s Up to 10 Gbit/s
- Installation temperature -10 °C - +60 °C
- Storage temperature -40 °C - +70 °C
- Operating temperature -40 °C - +70 °C
- Youtube link https://www.youtube.com/embed/e4AC7h4gKc8
- Connection type IDC insulation displacement connectors
- Connection type Conectores de desplazamiento de aislamiento IDC
- Solid copper wire 0.42 (AWG 26) - 0.65 (AWG 22)
- Stranded copper wire AWG26/7 - AWG23/7
- Diameter over Insulation 0.70 mm - 1.40 mm
- Re-connection for AWG 22, AWG 23 and AWG 24 when using the same or bigger wire diameter
- Re-connection for AWG 22, AWG 23 and AWG 24 cuando se utiliza el mismo o mayor diámetro de alambre
- Re-usable according ISO/IEC 11801 Annex B
- Connector standards IEC 60603-7-51, IEC 60512-99-002
- Cabling standards ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-1, TIA/EIA 568-x
- Cat./Class Cat.6A / Class EA
- PoE IEEE 802.3bt Type 4 (100W)