KS-T8 Class I, tool-less
RJ45 module, shielded, Class I (ISO/IEC), Keystone
RJ45 module KS-T8 Class I, tool-less, shielded, with dust shutter
For the transmission of digital and analogue voice-, video- and data signals.
The KS-T8 Class I RJ45 module is specified up to 2000 MHz in compliance with the component standard IEC 60603-7-1.
Enables acceptance testing with high spare capacity at the limit values stipulated for Class I Permanent Links when combined with shielded Category 8 data cables. Therefore it is applicable for 25-gigabit Ethernet transmission in accordance with IEEE 802.3bq and 40-gigabit Ethernet transmission.
Useable for Power over Ethenet Plus (PoE+) corresponding to IEEE 802.3at.
Solid zinc die casting housing with mounting clip for installation in Keystone panels and outlets.
Contact spring with phosphor bronze alloy, plated with gold.
A wire manager in combination with the integrated movable housing wing enables tool-less IDC connections. Only for cutting the wires a plane wire cutter is necessary.
The 360° metal shield ensures a durable fully shielded environment.
Fully integrated strain relief.
The module is re-usable.
Potential balancing possibility directly at the module when needed.
Comes with removable grey dust shutter.
- Shielding shielded
- GBit\s Up to 40 Gbit/s
- Installation temperature -10 °C - +60 °C
- Storage temperature -40 °C - +70 °C
- Operating temperature -20 °C - +60 °C
- Connection type IDC insulation displacement connectors
- Solid copper wire 0.41 (AWG 26) - 0.64 (AWG 22)
- Stranded copper wire AWG26/7 - AWG22/8
- Diameter over Insulation 0.90 mm - 1.40 mm
- Re-connection for AWG 22, AWG 23 and AWG 24 when using the same or bigger wire diameter
- Re-usable once
- Connector standards IEC 60603-7-1, IEC 60512-99-001
- Cabling standards ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-1, TIA/EIA 568-x
- Cat./Class Cat.8.1 / Class I
|Article No.||Stock||Product||Colour||Weight [kg]||Packing unit||GTIN|
||RJ45 module KS-T8 Class I, tool-less, shielded, with dust shutter (grey)||silver||0.03 kg||12 pcs.||40393910150414|