KU-T 1/8 tool-less Cat.6
RJ45 module, unshielded, Category 6
KU-T 1/8 tool-less RJ45 Module, unshielded,
Cat.6, in white or black
For the transmission of digital and analogue voice, video and data signals.
Suitable for all Class D applications respectively Class E Channels in accordance with ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-1 and TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10. Housing made of high-impact resistant, flame retardant compound, UL94V-0 rated, with Keystone mounting clip.
Contact spring with phosphor bronze alloy, plated with gold.
IDC made of phosphor bronze alloy. Information:
Suitable for the same faceplates and surface mount boxes as Datwyler’s shielded Keystone modules (KS-T).
- EMC unshielded
- GBit\s Up to 1 Gbit/s
- Installation temperature -10 °C - +60 °C
- Storage temperature -40 °C - +70 °C
- Operating temperature -20 °C - +60 °C
- Connection type IDC insulation displacement connectors
- Solid copper wire 0.40 (AWG 26) - 0.65 (AWG 22)
- Stranded copper wire AWG26
- Diameter over Insulation 0.70 mm - 1.40 mm
- Re-connection for AWG 22, AWG 23 and AWG 24 when using the same or bigger wire diameter
- Re-usable once
- Connector standards IEC 60603-7-4
- Cabling standards ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-1, TIA/EIA 568-x
- Cat./Class Cat.6 / Class E