KS‐T 1/8 tool-less Cat.6/EA
RJ45 module, shielded, Category 6/EA
RJ45 module KS-T 1/8 tool-less Cat. 6/EA with dust shutter
For the transmission of digital and analogue voice-, video- and data signals.
The KS-T RJ45 module exceeds the IEC 60603-7-5 standard’s requirements for Cat.6 connecting hardware up to 250 MHz. It also fulfils all Class EA Channel requirements up to 500 MHz when combined with Cat.7 and Cat.7A data cables. Therefore it is applicable for 10-gigabit Ethernet transmissions in accordance with IEEE 802.3.
Useable for Power over Ethenet Plus (PoE+) corresponding to IEEE 802.3at. Solid zinc die casting housing with mounting clip for installation in Keystone panels and outlets.
Contact spring with phosphor bronze alloy, plated with gold.
For connecting the wires a wire manager is used in combination with two integrated moveable housing wings for tool-less IDC connections. Only for cutting the wires a plane wire cutter is necessary.
The 360° metal shield ensures a durable fully shielded environment.
Strain relief via cable tie.
The module is re-usable.
Potential balancing possibility directly at the module when needed.
With removable black dust shutter.
Other colours available as accessories sets.
- Shielding shielded
- GBit/s Up to 10 Gbit/s
- Installation temperature -10 °C - +60 °C
- Storage temperature -40 °C - +70 °C
- Operating temperature -20 °C - +60 °C
- Connection type IDC insulation displacement connectors
- Solid copper wire 0.50 (AWG 24) - 0.65 (AWG 22)
- Stranded copper wire AWG26/7
- Diameter over Insulation 0.70 mm - 1.40 mm
- Re-connection for AWG 22, AWG 23 and AWG 24 when using the same or bigger wire diameter
- Re-usable according ISO/IEC 11801 Annex B
- Connector standards IEC 60603-7-5, IEC 60512-99-001
- Cabling standards ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-1, TIA/EIA 568-x
- Cat./Class Cat.6 / Class EA
|Article No.||Stock||Product||Colour||Weight [kg]||Packing unit||GTIN / EAN|
||RJ45 module KS-T 1/8 tool-less Cat.6/EA shielded with dust shutter||black||0.03 kg||10 pcs.||40393910087956|