CU 7702 4P flex
Flexible data cable, S/FTP, Category 7, AWG26, Euroclass Eca
1 Inner conductor: AWG26, bare copper wire, stranded
2 PE insulated conductor: Ø 0.99 mm
3 Screen (pair): Alu PETP foil
4 Overall screen: tinned braided copper
5 Outer sheath: FR/PVC, grey, RAL 7035
Electrically and mechanically superior quality Cat.7 patch cord – exceeds the requirements of ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-6, EN 50173-1 and EN 50288-4-2.
Excellent shielding effect due to individually screened pairs and overall copper braid.
Easy wire identification and termination due to different coloured wires.
Compatible with all current connecting hardware in accordance with EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801 and 60603-x.
As patch cord in patch panels and as equipment connection cable, especially suitable for CP (Consolidation Point) applications.
For the transmission of digital and analogue voice, video and data signals.
Suitable for all ICT network applications up to class F applications (600 MHz) in accordance with EN 50173-1 and ISO/IEC 11801.
Optimized for the transmission of broadband signals (such as cable TV) in accordance with IEC 15018.
Applicable for Power over Ethernet (PoE) / PoE+.
- Outer sheath colour grey
- Outer sheath material FR/PVC
- Category Cat.7
- Coupling attenuation 70 dB
- Delay Skew 4 ns/100 m
- Shielding shielded
- GBit\s Up to 10 Gbit/s
- Impedance at 100 MHz, ±5Ω 100 Ω
- Loop resistance at 20°C 270 Ω/km
- Near end unbalance attenuation LCL at 1-600 MHz 40 dB
- NVP % 78
- operating capacity 43 pF/m
- Transfer impedance 10 mΩ/m
- Installation temperature 0 °C - +50 °C
- Operating temperature -20 °C - +60 °C
- Field of application Indoor
- Imprint DATWYLER «cable type» «additional text» «batch number» «meter marks»
- Wire colour white/blue, red/orange, black/green, yellow/brown, according to IEC 60189 and IEC 60708
- Minimum bending radius 20 mm
- AWG 26
- Minimal crush resistance / 10cm 600 N
- Minimum number of impacts 10
- Solid / Flex Stranded wire (flexible)
- Tensile strength (4P) 56 N
- FRNC/LS0H versions available
- Repeated bending 1000 cycles
- Reaction to fire (Euroclasses) EN 13501-6: Eca
- Flame Propagation IEC 60332-1-2, EN 60332-1-2, VDE 0482-332-1-2, AREI-RGIE Art.104-F1
- Cat./Class Cat.7 / Class F
- PoE IEEE 802.3af
|Article No.||Stock||Product||AWG||CU rate (AT)||Reaction To Fire||Dimensions n x p x [mm² (AWG)]||Number of pairs||Number of Cores||Outer sheath dimensions [mm]||Weight [kg/km]||Fire load [kWh/m]||Number of cables||Packing unit||GTIN / EAN|
||CU 7702 4P Flex||AWG26||18.1||Eca||4 x 2 x 0.132 (AWG26)||4||2||5.8||39||0.11 kWh/m||1||by the metre||40393910042979|